PCD Online Training - GENESIS64 and Hyper Historian Fundamentals
Next Class Starts: November 28, 2017
GENESIS64 / Hyper Historian Fundamentals provides an in-depth introduction to the ICONICS GENESIS64 and Hyper Historian Software Suites taught online by a live instructor. Students will leave with the ability to install, configure, maintain and perform basic troubleshooting on the GENESIS64 family of products.
This online class is an eight (8) session series with two (2) training sessions performed per week over a four (4) week period. This gives attendees time to test their newly learned skills in specific applications before moving on to the next topic. We cover all the major modules of GENESIS64 and Hyper Historian including GraphWorX64, AlarmWorX64, Workbench, GridWorX, Security, Hyper Historian Data Logging, HH Data Replay in TrendWorX64 Viewer, SQL Query Engine and more.
- Understanding the OPC Model and how it fits within the GENESIS64 Architecture
- Installing and Maintaining GENESIS64 Suite and optional modules
- Introduction to Workbench64 environment
- Graphical development of 2D HMI displays using GraphWorX64
- Introduction to the 3D display development using GraphWorX64
- Utilizing AlarmWorX64 for alarm annunciation, alarm logging and alarm reporting
- Configuring Hyper Historian for historical data collection
- Realtime and historical Data replay with the TrendWorX Viewer
- AssetWorX configuration, editing and runtime tools
- Securing your system using the GENESIS64 Security Server
- Configuring FrameWorX and GenBroker for secure network connectivity
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
- Tips and tricks to help speed development and provide more a feature rich system
Sessions and Length: Two (2) sessions per week performed over four (4) weeks - Approximately 4 hours per session. Total of 8 Sessions.
Next Class Dates - Q4 2017:
- Week 1 - Tuesday Nov 28 and Friday Dec 1
- Week 2 - Tuesday Dec 5 and Friday Dec 8
- Week 3 - Tuesday Dec 12 and Friday Dec 15
- Week 4 - Tuesday Dec 19 and Thursday Dec 21
Class Size: Maximum ten (10) and Minimum four (4) students
- Student provided laptop/PC with Window 7 x64 Operating System (or newer) with either:
- Rights to run MS Remote Desktop to connect to our hosted Virtual Machines online.
- -OR- 10GB free hard disk space for local install
- Administrator Privileges (for install)
Dual Monitors Recommended for best training experience
We Also Recommend