PCD Local Training - Bedrock Automation IEC-61131-3 Fundamentals
>> Dallas, TX - October 30-31, 2018
>> Denver, CO - TBD
>> Houston, TX - TBD
Bedrock IEC-61131-3 Fundamentals is a two (2) day hands on introduction and overview of the Bedrock Automation Platform and IEC-61131-3 programming utilizing the Bedrock IDE (Integrated Development Environment) Software for programming and configuration. Students will leave with the ability to install, configure, maintain and perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
- Introduction to Bedrock Open Secure Automation Hardware Platforms and options
- Basic Wiring - Power, Communications, I/O, etc.
- Introduction to the Bedrock IDE Software (programming and config)
- IEC 61131-3 Overview and concepts including all 5 languages plus CFC
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques
- Custom Functions and Function Blocks
- Utilizing software configurable universal I/O
- Connecting to HMI/SCADA systems with built in native OPC-UA
- Configuring Modbus, Ethernet/IP and other protocols to 3rd party devices
- Utilizing Diagnostics tools for testing and troubleshooting
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
- Tips and tricks to help speed development and provide a more a functionally rich system
Duration: Two (2) Days - 8:00am to 4:30pm each day
Class Size: Maximum twelve (12) and Minimum five (5) students
- Student provided laptop/PC with Windows 7 OS or newer with the Bedrock IDE pre-installed.
- Basic familiarity with industrial PLC/RTU/DCS Programming and configuration (any brand)
We Also Recommend