RSI Company GEN64 Add-Ins Suite
The RSI Company GEN64 Add-In's Suite is a collection of tools and utilities for use with the ICONICS GENESIS64 family of products. Purchase individual tools or the entire suite at a discounted price. The suite includes:
- Hyper Historian Reporter: A simple reporting package configured directly from a GraphWorX64 screen. Execute and schedule reports containing Hyper Historian data. Report data is provided in CSV or Excel formats. Scheduled Reports can be saved and/or emailed.
- Trend Viewer Control: Save and recall TrendWorX64 Viewer Configurations. When ICONICS Security is enabled, users can save to either their own list of trend configurations or a common area.
- Grid Viewer Control: Save and recall GridWorX64 Viewer Configurations. When ICONICS Security is enabled, users can save to either their own list of grid configurations or a common area.
- ReportWorX Viewer Control: View and Execute ReportWorX reports directly from a GraphWorX64 screen. When connected to a ReportWorX Server, this control will provide a list of available reports (based on provided login) allowing viewing and executing of reports.
- MMX Configuration Control: Quick modification of AlarmWorX Multimedia from a GraphWorX64 screen. Users have access to enabled/disable Action Sets as well as change contact information for Multimedia agents.
- Operators Log Control: Gives your operations team a place to track system events and preventative maintenance items. Operators can enter any event in the log. Each entry is timestamped along with fields to identify the log type, site name, and equipment name. All entries are logged to the Add-Ins database for historical retrieval. The grid based control allows for sorting and filtering of all log entries.
- Compatible with GENESI64 Version 10.9x and later versions
- Fully functional 30 day demo is provided when downloaded (Trend Browser Control is unlicensed and can be used beyond the 30 day demo.)
- Please note that all controls are .NET based controls and will only work in .NET based screens (full install or IE WebHMI). Controls are not supported on Silverlight or HTML5 screens.
We Also Recommend